The organizing committee invites researchers worldwide to submit papers and share the valuable experiences with the scientists around the world. All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.The full paper should be no less than 4 pages, including figures,tables and references. Plagiarism is prohibited, and papers must have been neither previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another journal, book, or workshop.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before September 23, 2020.
Statement of ICCDE2020
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to ICCDE2020-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
ICCDE2020 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
投稿邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org 或 email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Service Time: Monday-Sunday: 08:30-17:30